New T-bag w/pics

I don't know if you would call it a hard case, but it does hold its shape with nothing in it. You would not be able to fit a full size laptop in it, but maybe the smaller ones they are making these days.

That looks great! How was the harness to attach to your seat?
I was a bit worried when I first saw the title of this thread though :p

Took literally about 1 minute. It is two simple adjustable straps that wrap directly around the seat and attach to both sides of the bag. It does come with one of those map things over the top held by four snaps, but I removed it because of GPS (no need for it).

Took literally about 1 minute. It is two simple adjustable straps that wrap directly around the seat and attach to both sides of the bag. It does come with one of those map things over the top held by four snaps, but I removed it because of GPS (no need for it).

Ohhhh very interesting that could be handy if you use it as a tank bag without the GPS. Looks really well designed and thought out!

Last edited:
Yeah, the magnets just fold under when you strap it down as a tail bag. For some reason, and I'm not sure why, just don't like tank bags.:don'tknow:

Just an FYI on the closeout deal.....apparently I purchased the T-bag part#TB5130S ,but the closeout is part#TB5130COS . The only difference that I can see is there is no clear map sleeve that attaches over the top of it with the four snaps. Wish I would have bought this one instead anyway since I don't use that thing.

Back