New Stuff on it's way - Part 2.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Were taking over this town :rockon: Sounds like a Pantera song!!!!!!! Dunno if u guys are into them or not :D

I DJ'd a Pantera gig a long time ago...when metal was metal, and not "**** rock"! Awesome band, wall of sound coming off stage was impressive to say the least...put them right up there with Judas Priest & Motorhead, in terms of balls out rock!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
170 is my best,down Happy Valley Drv Wolf :spank:

243 in an undisclosed location south of Adelaide, and it was shaking it's freaking head off....steeering damper required for those sort of Shenanigans!

:eek::spank::rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I DJ'd a Pantera gig a long time ago...when metal was metal, and not \"**** rock\"! Awesome band, wall of sound coming off stage was impressive to say the least...put them right up there with Judas Priest & Motorhead, in terms of balls out rock!

That would have been awesome , Ahh Judas :rockon: Rob Halford is a god :bow::bow::bow::bow:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
243 in an undisclosed location south of Adelaide, and it was shaking it's freaking head off....steeering damper required for those sort of Shenanigans!

I had my GPZ1000rx pulling just under 250 and it was like it was on rails !

Very heavy bike though.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hmmmmmmmmmm might hafta tuck myself down n give it a go :D NOT :eek: i'll leave that to moto gp guys that get paid lotsa $$$$$$$

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I,m 44 !

I grew up with Slade , The Who and AcDc

I saw "The Who" live at wembley arena (small indoor venue much like our Ent. Centre in Adelaide) next door to Wembley stadium, back in 1988! They were freakin amazing!

Roger Daltrey is one of my Idols.....

Only good AC/DC was when Bon Scott was still alive, have not liked much since, except maybe, back in black!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had my GPZ1000rx pulling just under 250 and it was like it was on rails !

Very heavy bike though.

Now that is a hairy chested bike if i ever saw one......freaking fast in a straight line...way before it's time, Nice bike Oz!