New Stuff on it's way - Part 2.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw \"The Who\" live at wembley arena (small indoor venue much like our Ent. Centre in Adelaide) next door to Wembley stadium, back in 1988! They were freakin amazing!

Roger Daltrey is one of my Idols.....

Only good AC/DC was when Bon Scott was still alive, have not liked much since, except maybe, back in black!

:rockon:

AC/DC died with Bon...:( Brian Johnson just doesnt match up.......... The Who are a classic aswell.....

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had that bike for 10 years ,went every where on it ,even towed a trailer with it ,the only prob with 'em was they used to warp front disks for some reason.

My mechanic used to race em and he put a ignition box in it out of a gpz900r ,gives you an extra 500 rpm in every gear ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had that bike for 10 years ,went every where on it ,even towed a trailer with it ,the only prob with 'em was they used to warp front disks for some reason.

My mechanic used to race em and he put a ignition box in it out of a gpz900r ,gives you an extra 500 rpm in every gear ;)

Cast iron discs would be the reason for warped discs...my Ducati has warped about 4 front discs in it's life! They heat up, & cool down too quickly...the reason why all bikes have stainless discs these days!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont trust that, as i did not trust my speedo when i hit 243.....am gueesing that bike has non OEM sprocket size, and it's speedo is reading high as a result.....not all pictures tell the whole story!

I just said that :Flip:

Lol, both thought the same thing and obviously were posting at the same time! Lol!

Thats what im thinking to , a s/healer would cut that back a bit i think..... I noticed there is none of the shake that Jamie mentioned in there either :D

Yep, unless that bike had a set of Ohlins forks, steerng damper, etc, it would be shaking like a Motherf%^$&#$! Tank slapper city...hence the reason why FZ6 Cup bikes have steering dampers!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, both thought the same thing and obviously were posting at the same time! Lol!

Yep, unless that bike had a set of Ohlins forks, steerng damper, etc, it would be shaking like a Motherf%^$&#$! Tank slapper city...hence the reason why FZ6 Cup bikes have steering dampers!

:eek::eek::eek: Tank slapper :scared: