New Stuff on it's way - Part 2.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a Zena disc lock with alarm, and ordered a Scorpio 900 series alarm with remote......sorta got to the point where i now have extreme paranoia about someone stealing my \"baby\".

Here's the link to both products website's.

XENA Intelligent Security

Scorpio Alarms Home

Both products reduce the cost of Insurance premium as well.

:thumbup:

I got the Xena disc lock, great for a bit of noise to scare potential thieves, (especially in the middle of the night). Doesn't take much movement to set it off either.. Reminds me, I need to get some new batteries for mine, they went flat.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Xena disc lock, great for a bit of noise to scare potential thieves, (especially in the middle of the night). Doesn't take much movement to set it off either.. Reminds me, I need to get some new batteries for mine, they went flat.

Cool, glad i did not buy a dud! Bet your missus loves it when it goes off at 3am in the morning! Lol!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, I'm at work then...lol

I took the batteries out of mine, makes an annoying \"beep\" when they go flat... just to let you know that they're flat and to get some new ones.

Well that's good, keep all those sneaky people aware that it's locked....good job!

Re flat battery warning, Well i suppose that's better than not knowing they are flat.

:thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They're also great for reminding you that you've got a disc-lock on, and thus prevent damaging your brakes or disc if you try to move it without taking the lock off. Great thing to help you get used to it if you haven't had one before.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They're also great for reminding you that you've got a disc-lock on, and thus prevent damaging your brakes or disc if you try to move it without taking the lock off. Great thing to help you get used to it if you haven't had one before.

Aaargh, that's why i bought one with an alarm....Last one i had, did not have an alarm, got on, tried to ride off.....destroyed one of the front discs on my Ducati.... OUCH!

:(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the brightly coloured springy chord to remind me mine's on.....I needed this because I am thick:eek:...lol...and the alarm going off may not be enough....especially if i parked near somebody with Two Bros exhaust:D...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the brightly coloured springy chord to remind me mine's on.....I needed this because I am thick:eek:...lol...and the alarm going off may not be enough....especially if i parked near somebody with Two Bros exhaust:D...lol.
Cheers
Mike

morning ralph!I got a cord too cause I am deaf and dumb!oh and remind me not to start my bike near you when u have your lock on as I don't want to be to be responsible for u trashing your bike!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
morning ralph!I got a cord too cause I am deaf and dumb!oh and remind me not to start my bike near you when u have your lock on as I don't want to be to be responsible for u trashing your bike!

Mornin' Sam.

Didn't even think of you when I made that comment:liar:....lol...Nah Really:liar::spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New Rear tyre goes on in the morning......cant wait.....gave a lift to Gazza tonight to pick up hs z1000 with new suspenders...very sexy indeed! Ohlins indeed!

:cheer:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New Rear tyre goes on in the morning......cant wait.....gave a lift to Gazza tonight to pick up hs z1000 with new suspenders...very sexy indeed! Ohlins indeed!

:cheer:

So he'll be even harder to catch:D...lol...I'm sure it'll provide hours of entertainment trying...lol.:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So he'll be even harder to catch:D...lol...I'm sure it'll provide hours of entertainment trying...lol.:rockon:

I think that is the idea, i think we were getting too close! :Flip:

Yep, reckon we might need to invest in some of those fake turbo things you can buy in the States for $10! That'll get him! :rolleyes:

Nope, maybe we sabotage his power commander....:sinister:

:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that is the idea, i think we were getting too close! :Flip:

Yep, reckon we might need to invest in some of those fake turbo things you can buy in the States for $10! That'll get him! :rolleyes:

Nope, maybe we sabotage his power commander....:sinister:

:spank:

Hide his helmet...lol.:eek::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New Rear Tyre is now on the bike, and Scrubbed in pretty much...just did 130km's from Blackwood to Tea Tree Gully and back, no main roads, all twisties...still about a 1 inch chicken strip, but all the wax and crap is gone, ready for Sunday.....no review yet, that can wait till after Sunday's ride.

:rockon: