New Project: Slab Yokes

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks amazing, great job! It flows really well with the shape of the headlights. I would consider painting the handlebars black to match though, the silver is a bit distracting at the top. Just my opinion though. haha

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing Man! Its looking better & better everyday..Kudos to the master! I have to agree that it works very with the the rectangular headlights (I wasn't a huge fan of them in the beginning but now it is all tied together nicely).
:thumbup::thumbup:

A bit off topic: How do you like that Koso Unit?

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Amazing Man! Its looking better & better everyday..Kudos to the master! I have to agree that it works very with the the rectangular headlights (I wasn't a huge fan of them in the beginning but now it is all tied together nicely).
:thumbup::thumbup:

A bit off topic: How do you like that Koso Unit?

Thank you :D, I like the Koso, the speed is more accurate than the original, and everything else is there (indicators, rpm, etc.). The only thing that I haven't been able to debug is getting the neutral light to work and the oil light stays on all of the time. The instructions provide some nice wiring diagrams but I still can't seem to nail down these two issues.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As far as I am able to figure, the only critical alignments are the relationships between the fork tubes the center post and each other with regard to top and bottom alignment, the actual rake of the forks is accomodated by the frame where the center post mounts, as long as the holes are true, all should be well...I think :confused:
and you are correct Sir!! when I add rake to a bike to build a chopper I do it by modding the frame not the tripple clamps........

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
and......... YOUR BIKE LOOK'S AWESOME!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Slab Yoke Project complete, final pictures :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php