new member new rider

swampy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all

I'm a new rider in the UK (Uxbridge), I have a 05 Silver Fazer as my 1st bike and love it, passed my test a few years ago and finally have one!.
I've only done maybe 4 or 5 miles since buying it last October, I'm waiting for some nice weather to come :Flash: and still have to buy some clothing and things..
I've been reading the website sometime ...maybe to much but theres so much information Great website

Thanks austin

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and congrats on the bike and test!

Be careful until you get all your gear!

FooFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, and might I say what a fine choice in motorcycles you have, Be careful out there!:welcome:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: :welcome:

This is a great place for info, but before you ask about oil...."search the forum!" (a little member joke here!) LOL

swampy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you guys

Yep I'l buy good protection and always wear it thanks , and take it easy.
I have gloves boots helmet right now and I'm looking at jackets and trousers in shops online and the london bike shows soon
I wont be riding till i have full kit again :D I feel unsafe and scared at the moment without it.
The frame sliders came with the bike and hope to never use them! I've already damaged the bike by placing a lamp bulb too close to the fairing while installing a battery optimizer ! unscrewing the battery and smelt burning ....i was not happy:D I have a replacement fairing but just not fitted it yet
I Think its the best idea right now lol

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
:welcome: Swampy! I'm a fairly new rider as well, although I have about 15K miles under my belt now. The Fazer is a great bike as long as you respect its ability. Have fun and come out for a ride next time we all get together.