new member in florida panhandle

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all. Just got myself an 08 FZ6 and figured I'd stop in here to say hi. My last bike was an 07 YZF600r, sadly, she's been put to rest. Couldn't decide if I wanted to go full on Supersport or keep it a little more relaxed. I commute 70 miles a day and ride rain or shine. Clip ons have never bothered me but I've been wanting to set up a street fighter. The fz6 is already half way there so i figured I'd go with it.

I'm pretty mechanically inclined and do all my own work, and specialize in electrical. So if anybody in the area needs help with anything, let me know.

Here's my last bike, may she rest in piece.

And here's my new one.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and hope you didn't get hurt because of the jeep.
We both have same bikes, 08FZ6, Raven. :)

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
I was pretty much thrown clear, my only injuries are from hitting the ground. Had ACL surgery last year and smacked that knee on the ground. It's still sore but no damage. Worse thing was my hip, was wearing a knife on the hip that hit the ground. Had a huge, deep bruise from the handle and sheath being hammered into my side.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Totally off topic here, but what are they forecasting for you tomorrow (as far as Erika is concerned)?
I have a son in Ft. Myers....he's hoping to at least get the day off from work :rolleyes: