New member here.

GR8 GT

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys. Just wanted to say hello. I took ownership earlier this week of a 2008 FZ6 and I am looking forward to helping and being helpful.
I am located in Cambridge Ontario Canada. As for the bike I have done a few minor alterations already. Removed some stickers, Added the Yamaha full lower fairing, and a tank protector.

Here is the new baby.
DSC02016.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

Welcome! Nice setup you've started here! The full fairings make this a really different bike! With those on, I'd be inclined to remove the fairing decals too!

Keep us up to date with the changes! Your bike is one of the unique ones here now!

I was considering removing the decals but a little scared as they are hard to replace. I was also considering add a decal to the fairing to match the upper fairing.

Thanks for the comments.

A colleage of mine also bought an FZ but its an 07 and he also bought the lower fairing but in a nice blue colour. It looks sharp. I haven't seen it on any bikes on the web other than mine though.

A colleage of mine also bought an FZ but its an 07 and he also bought the lower fairing but in a nice blue colour. It looks sharp. I haven't seen it on any bikes on the web other than mine though.
Welcome to the site, is your buddy also a member?

Nelly

That looks HOT! Where did you get the lower fairings? How much were they? I've got an '07 Black and seeing yours makes me really want to do that mod now.

Oh, welcome to the site, buy the way! ;)

NICE BIKE!!! I love the full lowers and will be getting them as soon as money and availability are an option.

Welcome to the site!

Ride lots and post often!!!

Looks GREAT! I really like the full fairing. Be sure to get those sliders on ASAP, I'd hate to see that beautiful piece of plastic tip over and crack.

I agree, the bike looks much cleaner with the stickers off.

Welcome!!!! Please let your next Mod be "FRAME SLIDERS".

Beautiful bike!

That looks HOT! Where did you get the lower fairings? How much were they? I've got an '07 Black and seeing yours makes me really want to do that mod now.

Oh, welcome to the site, buy the way! ;)

I bought them from the dealer that I bought the bike from in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Called Tricity Cycle.

The cost has a bit of a story however the salesman did me a favor and I got the lowers for $580.00 cad +tax.
My friend got them $620.00CAD +tax from the same place.
If you want more info let me know.
Don't tell anyone but there cost is $550.00 CAD

LOL.

Back