New FZ6 Member from AR

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow bikers! Like most others I've actually been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join up. I've owned my FZ6 since November and just wanted to make sure it was a keeper before becoming an official member.

I believe it's what others would call a Street Fighter. I added some pics to my album that I hope others are able to see. I'd love to answer lots of questions about it but unfortunately I bought the bike as it is. The only things I've added are frame sliders and a bar end mirror but I have a big 2 grand list of more mods I'd like to do!

First on my list is hopefully to get a new seat. Seems the favorite around here is the Top Saddlery one. I'm only 5'4 so I'm hoping a lowered version will help me out some. It's taken some getting used to but is feeling more comfortable with every ride.

I was set on buying a Gladius till I saw the custom FZ6 sitting at the local dealership and just couldn't resist the good deal and looks!!! So far I'm very impressed and think it's gonna be a keeper for quite awhile. I look forward to finally getting to share info with you all.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: moopie!
I too am "inseam challenged" at 5'3"! I shaved my seat down a bit & my husband reset the pre-load setting!?!?! Not sure 'how to' on that, but there are a lot of great guys here that can help you out.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

That is truly a UNIQUE FZ6 you have! No one here has anything like it! Congrats!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!

I havent seen your album yet but from the looks of your avatar it does look pretty unique! Very Cool!

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the nice welcomes everyone! I've decided to order my new seat today...just need to finalize the options. I'm very excited to get my first truly customized to my liking mod! :steve:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: from :canada:

I've owned my FZ6 since November and just wanted to make sure it was a keeper before becoming an official member.

Wow, you are patient! I joined before I even got my FZ6.

That is a rare looking naked FZ6. Love it. Great pics on the album. That Rebel you used to have looks great too - nice red and cream color.

Congrats on the bike!