New From Tenn

neorider

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I are proud new owners of a 08 FZ6 in what I have learn is the fastest color(blue). This is our play bike. I normally ride a VTX 1800N and my wife rides a VTX 1300R. This is a great site to learn all about our new bike. We just have a hard time figuring out who's turn it is to ride the FZ.

Welcome!!:welcome:

Someone did lie to you about blue though. We all know the red is MUCH faster, and damn sexy to boot!

:welcome: to the best forum around!!

You will just have to buy another (like we did) - then you can both ride. ;)

From one Tennessean to another, Welcome! :welcome:

Congrats on the new FZ and don't let anyone tell you different, blue is the fastest color.

:welcome: Neorider!

Lots of great people and good info here at this site. Yes this is the best forum!
I learn from our collective experiences every day.

I'm still trying to find the snack bar though....

Cliff

Last edited:
:welcome: and congrats!

:iconbeer: :popcorn: I know where the snack bar is!

You've got a great bike for the available roads there! I can see why you two might be pushing and shoving to get to the FZ6 first! :D

Thanks everybody for the welcome. We been having a blast riding the roads around here. Did alittle over 100 miles in the three hours I had to ride yesterday. The bike came with two seats and I sent the stock one off to get it rework to make it more comfortable. I'll let you know how it turns out.

:welcome:

Welcome from a lil farther south in GA.

My sister's boyfriend keeps telling me I need a VTX too. If only I could afford one :)

:welcome:

Welcome from a lil farther south in GA.

My sister's boyfriend keeps telling me I need a VTX too. If only I could afford one :)

Did you just move? Thought you were in Virginia for some reason. The VTX is a great bike.....very comfy. I put the Roadburner 2into1 exhaust on my old bike (now my Dad's). It sounds and runs like a beast now.:rockon:

Edit: Sorry...had you confused with Necromitus

Last edited:
Back