New Ermax nose screen and single seat cover!

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Arrived today, and think I will have to wait till weekend to fit them! I am so impatient. Will put some pictures up as soon as I have finished.

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are the pictures!

Couldnt wait, so fitted them last night, after having a little treck out for half an hour as ive missed riding my bike so much while ive been away or the weather has been terrible!

Here is the bike totally standard.
fznew.JPG

Here is mine now.
fz65.JPG

fz66.JPG

fz67.JPG

fz68.JPG

fz69.JPG

fz70.JPG

If only I could afford a nice new exhaust!

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, it sucks that you guys have those HUGE license plates over there. It would be kinda worthless for you to do the fender eliminator!

H

HavBlue

Man, it sucks that you guys have those HUGE license plates over there. It would be kinda worthless for you to do the fender eliminator!

I wonder if they need the whole plate? Seems they could cut the lower half off and still have all the numbers.

Bikes looking good.....

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems they could cut the lower half off and still have all the numbers.

No, he couldn't.

The picture is deceiving because d11gla has (sensibly) blanked out the bottom half of the plate, as is common practice when posting on internet forums.

UK bike plates are all 2 rows, and the current format is 2 letters and a number on the top row, with the number denoting the first year of registration, and three letters on the bottom row.

Bike plates, and their ridiculous size, are a common complaint among many UK bikers.

I hope that all makes sense.

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
New Evotech tail tidy and crash bobbins!

I felt sorry for my bike as its sat in a cold garage for over 2 weeks as we have had artic blasts up here in the North of England.

So for a suprise i have just bought a new set of crash bobbins and a tail tidy (both evotech).

I was tired of the Americans joking about the size of the UK number plates which are (9 x 7 inches standard legal), and have just had a new (9 x 3 inches) -probably illegal number plate made, which should sit on the rear very well, untill the police stop me!

Will get some pictures added at the weekend.

No, he couldn't.

The picture is deceiving because d11gla has (sensibly) blanked out the bottom half of the plate, as is common practice when posting on internet forums.

UK bike plates are all 2 rows, and the current format is 2 letters and a number on the top row, with the number denoting the first year of registration, and three letters on the bottom row.

Bike plates, and their ridiculous size, are a common complaint among many UK bikers.

I hope that all makes sense.