New 2007 FZ6 Owner!

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from East Texas (not howdy)!

I found this on craigslist and the price listed was $4,500. I was the first person to call the guy and he said he now thinks he priced it too low, and upped it to $5k. But since I saw his first price that he'd sell it to me for that there were no pics, so here's what the guy e-mailed me:

Well, yesterday afternoon the wife and I took a 3 hour drive to look at a one-owner, '07 FZ6 with 6884k miles, Yamaha gel seat (and original), 1 tooth smaller front sprocket and speedo-healer, dual headlight mod, stock and touring windshield, GIVI V46 top case, Cortech sport side bags, tail bag, and mini tank bag. I took it for a short test ride...

And what do you think I did next?:rockon:

Yes, I bought it. The guy I got it from is 45 and babied it like crazy. He went on two long rides on it, one to the tail of the dragon and another in Colorado, changed the oil before and after each ride.

I forgot to mention it's never been dropped/laid down... Which is always a plus:thumbup:

Last edited:
Dude! sick deal! did it come with the gear too? I paid (after taxes and everything) 6,400 up here in NY just back in July. Granted that was brand new, but the used ones are going for about 6k-5.5k here. Just the bike for 4.5k is a sick deal but with all that gear too should be illegal!:rockon:

Ride Lot's, post often!

Yep, came with all the gear mentioned. He had about $600+ in just the saddle bags!

Now I just have to sell my BMW K75... How much you ask? $2,000! Any takers?:rolleyes:

:welcome: and congrats on the sweet deal! Did it come with the top case as well?

Thanks! And yes, it came with the top case. Which will be great for commuting to and from school. Plenty of room for books, my jacket and gloves, etc.

that is an amazing deal, and welcome tot he site!!!

I agree that he listed it way too low, especially with the extra's! but it worked out stupendously for you and with that being said...

Ride lots and post often!!!

Back