new 08 in cobalt blue 1st one around!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
hello all, my name is kyle and i just purchased a brand new 08 fz6 in cobalt blue. I bought it on halloween day but waited for the dealership to get in a blue one for ever. now i have her and couldn't be happier! Have a few mods in mind for the future....belly pan, paint silver stuff black, and maybe a sprocket kit, but other than that i plan to keep her the way mother yamaha intended. Thanks for listening!

Post some pictures. The new blue is the first one I really like a lot in stock form. You didn't like the all black???

Ever consider putting frame sliders on your list of mods?
________
Karlisa cam

Last edited:
i have only had it for less than two months i haven't had time for pics! do you know what the riding weather is like here now? but i am sure if you look on yamaha n.america's website they have pics in cobalt. Just remember i had mine first!

Yeah i forgot to write frame sliders. and yeah i like the black thats why i want to paint the silver stuff black! That murdered out look!

also so you know this is my first NEW bike. I had a '73 honda cl350 ( enduro) for a few years in high school that i learned how to ride on but it was nowhere near the beast this thing is!

I really like both of the '08 colors, especially the black. I couldn't find any '08s anywhere near where I lived, so I was ready to settle on a blue '07 when the salesman suddenly remembered that they had a black '08 still crated up in the back. I wasn't a hard sell after that...

Back