My Fender Eliminator

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
Built my own Fender Eliminator from scrap material I had laying around. I wanted to use my stock turn signals and tuck them in close. Making that egg shaped hole for the stock lights was a little time comsuming, built I think it payed off. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Later...

C

CombatPenguin

Looks good and very sturdy with the welds. I agree those holes for the lights are very time consuming.

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks amazing, especially considering that was all scrap. :thumbup:
The scrap is left over boiler plate. It will never rust.
This was a project I wanted to do but could never part with the money to buy one. There was a guy here on the Forum that had some drawings of the FE he built. I never saw it. I just had to get motovated to build my own. After amout tearing off the rear turn signals with my hip I decide that was enough. Time to get started building my own.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not too shabby! It looks real sturdy, I have been looking at that big mass of crap under my fender for a while and I think I could come up with something similar... you dont have that thing patented, do you? ;) Boilerplate? That's old school stuff!

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Want to make me one. I'm in Central Florida. I will pick it up, how much $$$ :thumbup: