Mountain Biker taken out by a Buck!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2oymHHyV1M]Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK - CRAZY Footage - Only in Africa - YouTube[/ame]

Mountain Biker, Evan van der Spuy of Team Jeep South Africa got taken out by a RED HARTEBEES at amountain bike race at Albert Falls Dam.

Looks like he got knocked out!

Last edited:
I can't see Youtube video at work but I saw newspaper billboards along the road this morning about this.

Red Hartebeest can weigh up to 150kg and run at up to 65km/h but they have poor vision so they can be hazardous at speed!

I saw this on yahoo and holy crap that kudu knocked that guy the f**k out right before he jumped it lowered its head to ram the bikers head.....oooowwwww

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Wonder if that buck would fit in a Philadelphia Eagles jersey? At least he can tackle... :BLAA:

Last edited:
Betcha if he was scanning like we do when we ride motorcycles he would have been able to avoid getting taken out like that.
Of course, we wouldn't have this awesome video then!

I saw it this morning on the news, I think he got a concusion and a few cuts. Not too bad considering what could have happened.

If you watch him go down he lands on his head and neck... +1 for helmet.

That sound he was making was NOT a good sound to hear when you are asking someone if they are okay. Sign of head injury.

The video i saw had the title kudu tackles biker...ive never sceen em with my eyes though, good to know if i ever go kudu hunting

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Betcha if he was scanning like we do when we ride motorcycles he would have been able to avoid getting taken out like that.
Of course, we wouldn't have this awesome video then!

A second or two before impact you see him point to the right,so I think he see's it,but that did him no good anyway :eek:

It's like the hearabeest learned how to read! He saw the JEEP logo and took em out!
Maybe his family was hunted down by creepers in Jeepers? :confused:

Back