MotoDynamic Integrated Taillight

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Used to run the same style integrated LED tail on my Ninja..mixed feelings about it. Sure, it looks great, and provides a nice clean look to the tail end of the bike. But, especially during the day, your signals can be faint and hard to differentiate from the regular tail light and/or brakes.

Dee Eff See

The Mastodon
Reaction score
Visit site
Used to run the same style integrated LED tail on my Ninja..mixed feelings about it. Sure, it looks great, and provides a nice clean look to the tail end of the bike. But, especially during the day, your signals can be faint and hard to differentiate from the regular tail light and/or brakes.
I believe this can be true of some of the cheap models, however I constantly get compliments regarding the visibility of these lights even in the daytime. Most folks are very surprised and impressed. I friend of mine has similar ones on his SV 650S and it is much less visible in daylight, this model however is fantastic.

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site

I had a Clear Alternatives on my CBR and my buddy has one on his Suzuki, and that thing was almost worthless during the day. It looks like the Motodynamic is a bit brighter and nicer than the CA, but I havent seen it in person so im not sure. I would definitely stay away from the Clear Alternatives taillights though.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one on ebay and it was crap... I would pay the extra 20-30$ any day for a better built part. Wish i knew back then but this one the OP posted wasnt even around.

The Ebay one didnt come with the right mounting parts so I had to throw something together but It was annoying to pay 45$ for someone to throw a weekend project at me.

I managed to put it together but its tacky and i dont like it. I think I will buy this brand and replace the ebay one I have eventually.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
anywhere cheaper than $74.95 for this?

i also had clear alternatives back in the days on my cbr600rr and it sucked....

If there is I didn't find it. I won a $75 Amazon gift certificate at work in a crawfish eating competition and that's what paid for mine :rockon::rockon: