FS 2009 FZ6 FZ-6 naked or stock

k20chevy

Reaction score
Visit site
FS 2009 FZ6 FZ-6 naked or stock $4900

Hello! I have had a few friends go down hard in the past month of riding and I just want to get out of it. Nothing wrong with the bike, rides great! I have the MO title in my name with a lien on it because it was financed through Yamaha credit. I am the only owner and purchased the bike from a local dealer in June 2014. I did a Mobil 1 oil change around 1,000 miles. It currently has 17xx miles on it. Yes that is correct around 1700 miles! It had the orignal tires replaced when I got a chunk of metal in the rear tire around 1100 miles, I had a shop do both front and rear with Pirelli Angel EMS in the rear and the Angel GT up front. $430 installed. It has the clear LED motodynamic integrated tail light, a Compitition Werkes fender eliminator, and the VS-02 naked kit on it. I have ALL of the stock parts/front fairing, nuts/bolts... Also swapped out the handle bar for the FZ6R bars (Direct bolt on) Which gives it about an inch straighter hold, and makes the bike more "flickable". I am only asking the payoff of the loan, nothing more as I just want to get out from riding. I am also willing to put the bike back to stock with the fairing and fender and taillight if request. Please call or text me at 314-229-7848 Dan. I work 3rd shift on a weird schedule so please call/text anytime and I will get back to you ASAP thank you! I am asking $4900.

Last edited:

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone were to want to buy it with the stock fairing I'd maybe interested in buying the VS kit. Just shoot me a PM if that situation comes about!

Good luck selling!