Flush mounts... for the rear???

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
The Motodynamic sequential taillight seems to be a popular topic tonight, so why not? :BLAA:

I've been thinking about getting one for a bit. My bike came with a cheap (I think Clear Alternatives) sequential and cheesy FE kit. I thought it all looked like poo (and no one could see my signals) so I swapped it all for stock blinkers & taillight and a FAZR6 FE. I like the smoke look, and I was planning to get a brake modulator anyway, so 2 birds with 1 stone there. Only thing is, I still don't want to have only the sequential turn signals.

I'm wondering if I can use flushmounts on the FE. My brain is telling me why not, because the FE fits stock blinkers in its holes, and flushmounts fit in stock blinker holes, ergo all is right with the world. Specifically, I've got my eyes on Motodynamic's flushmounts. I'm not keen on spending a few hundo on 2 sets of Watsens, I like their look (and matching smoke tint) and the running light feature is mandatory for the front... might as well match front & rear too. Curious if anyone's got any input on which would fit/fit best? Should I just say screw it and put some 3-way Hyperlites on the sides of the FE?

Also... anyone that can verify that Motodynamic's flushmounts will fit in the front on an S1? Watsen lists the same model for the S1, 03-05 R6, and R6S, Motodynamic only lists theirs for the R6/R6S. :confused: Then again, the Watsens also list the 04-06 R1, which is a different Motodynamic part...