Mod madness! New stuff on it's way Part 5!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah the typical "Che sarà sarà" reply to most questions posed in Spain/Italy :D

Well something i said in my e-mails to Spain must of worked...cause yesterday the tracking status of my headlight unit from Spain changed to "In the delivery process"!!!!

It only took them a month to get it from the Post Office, to moving somewhere....

:eek:

Last edited:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant wait to see your bike, I iz excited. I really want to get the radiator fairings or w/e but Most of the sites I find dont respond whether they ship to US or not :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant wait to see your bike, I iz excited. I really want to get the radiator fairings or w/e but Most of the sites I find dont respond whether they ship to US or not :(

Yes i have been forced into buying stuff from E-bay, cause your right, not a lot of the sites respond, maybe it's because they are not so interested in business outside of Europe, where most of them are from.

:(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Butchering perfectly good songs must make DJ's build up a resistance! Jokes!!!

Sometimes the mail systems really are pathetic!

Dont get me started about Mail! Have been rather stressed in the last week or so, as it's been a month since my $400+ package was "sent".....

But upon checking tracking systems, the package did not seem to be moving...after much poking via e-mail this week, it looks as if after a full month sitting at the post office, the package is finally on it's way...

Now how long???

I need a Bex, and a little nap i think!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hook me up with a link or anything for the radiator fairings, gosh dang I would like some.... :)

I dealt with TCP Aerodynamics direct, they will sell to you direct, and the guy you deal with via e-mail on their site, speaks, and writes fluent english...

Here is the link!
TCP Aerodynamics

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty decent, i wonder if you could put a coat of clear over the top, to make it look like 90% of the carbon products out there.

I have tried Carbon Vinyl, and it looks crap! But this stuff looks like it actually has a "texture".

:thumbup:

Geelong Carbon Craft in Australia....

OpenDNS

this should be the correct url?
click

anyway, this is poisonous! :spank:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, where in Spain did you get the Puig alien cafe racer headlight? Cost about $400 bucks?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My $35 Bar End Mirrors from Hong Kong turned up Yesterday, as did the Rizoma Sportline Grips i bought from Mav...both are now on the bike, along with the headlight...

The mirrors are excellent quality....easy to adjust, and the look great IMHO...much lower profile than my previous Bar end mirrors, and are an all metal construction, unlike my previous mirrors...very happy indeed with my purchase, definitely a good choice IMHO for those looking to go the bar-end mirror route with their FZ6!

As for the Rizoma's, they were a doddle to fit, and look just perfect with the mirrors, and my Pazzo Levers...

View attachment 28447

View attachment 28448

View attachment 28449

Cant wait to put the Clip-on Handlebars on this weekend!!!

:D:D:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure I'm not the only Yank to wonder, "easy or hard"? :confused:

Don't be a numpty. Everyone knows doddle = easy

Yep....it was super easy...took me less than ten minutes to fit the Rizoma grips, they are the definition of "Simplicity" in my eyes, no excess of parts, just a very simple design, that works very effectively...Makes me think why all grips are not made the same way...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, update time....a fewthings have arrived and gone on the bike.

As mentioned above, the Headlight unit has arrived, and is now fitted on the bike, along with the Pazzo grips i bought from Maverick...

Have also added a set of Flush Mount Carbon Fibre indicators to the Headlight Fairing...

Yesterday my Carbon Fibre Front fender arrived, as did my Smoked LED tail light...

Here are some pictures of the various mods...

The New headlight/ fairing...without the CF front fender...
View attachment 28730

Here's a few photo's of the CF front fender, before it was put on the bike....did this at night time, so no decent photo's of it on the bike as yet...Quality is fantastic, and it weigh's under 100grams! fits well using OEM bolts etc, looks awesome on the bike, but will look even better when the Carbon Fibre rear fender arrives...

At just over $100 to buy...the CF Front fender was a bargain!

View attachment 28731

View attachment 28732

View attachment 28733

View attachment 28734

Here is the new Smoked rear tail light...awesome little piece of kit, looks fantastic on the bike, and works very well....came with an OEM matching wiring loom, and the whole unit, is as good as OEM quality...well impressed!

View attachment 28735

View attachment 28736

View attachment 28737

View attachment 28738

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Suhweet Wolfman! I really like the way the rear looks with the smoked tail light and the exhaust. :thumbup: Very, very nice job on your bike. Thanks for the pics.:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Newsflash!

Looks like i can get my hands on some Carbon Fibre Side Pods...Always wanted some of these, looks like my search may of ended! Waiting for confirmation!

Would love, either CF sidepods, or a CF tail light/grab handle set up! :D

I have gone Carbon Crazy! Help! :D