Micron exhaust

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm kinda depressed right now cause I thought I got lucky and found someone who had the Micron cans, but turns out they didn't after all. I've spent a lot of time trying to find out what kind of exhaust to get, and when I finally find one I like I learn that the manufacturer has gone out of business. I've been trying all kinds of searches and no one seems to have them left. Does anyone know of any stores/shops that might have a few left in stock?:confused:

Thanks,
Chris

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
No rep point for you my friend! =P They are also out.. I've tried a bunch of sites but no one has them. No local stores (not internet) anywhere who might have them?:confused:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering, what made you decide to go with Micron over say Scorpion or Two Bros?
I just think they sound the best without being too loud and that they look really good=) I also like the fact that they don't use rivets to hold the sleeves to the canister.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I sent a couple of e-mails to some German dudes.. =P Just waiting for replies. If they don't have them I think I'll give up.. Would still appreciate a heads up though if any of you should happen to come across them somewhere:thumbup:

F

FZSex

I just think they sound the best without being too loud and that they look really good=) I also like the fact that they don't use rivets to hold the sleeves to the canister.

Not to sway you but the two bros is NOT loud. I went through the whole "oh **** this is too loud and I spent a ton of $$$" but now they are perfect and its cheap to quiet them down. Dont let that part stop you. Good luck either way

Do this:
PA250001.JPG

Or go OEM and do this:
005-p3_supressor_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey FZSex,
What are the gold inserts? How much and Where can i get them? I wanna stay standard and dont wanna debaffle the OEM pipes.

Thanks
StealthFZ6N

They are the silencers (dB killers) for the 2 Bros exhaust...
Motorcycle Performance Exhaust, Aftermarket Motorcycle Pipe Parts

Two Brothers Racing :: Search results for all

Page 14 of the catalogue gives all the different stlyes of tips...
http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Catalog/2008v2/2008v2_TwoBrothers_catalog_sml.pdf

:)

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the microns and they are great. You won't be dissapointed if you can find some. I have a you tube vid of mine but I'm too lazy to post it. Just type in search FZ6 micron and it should pop up. It's the one taken next to the Gold 4WD

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the microns and they are great. You won't be dissapointed if you can find some. I have a you tube vid of mine but I'm too lazy to post it. Just type in search FZ6 micron and it should pop up. It's the one taken next to the Gold 4WD

And mine's the other one that shows up :D

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site

And mine's the other one that shows up :D

I've seen them both many times:thumbup:
However they weren't to be found anywhere so I ordered some other pipes. Will post some pics when they arrive:)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen them both many times:thumbup:
However they weren't to be found anywhere so I ordered some other pipes. Will post some pics when they arrive:)

What did you end ordering Chris?

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ended up with Remus in carbon fiber:) I also liked the TBs a lot but they're not road legal here in Norway, and are just too loud to gamble with=P