members vid thread?!

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
i think id be cool to start a members video thread and sticky them all. anyone agree? i know defyinertia has some really cool vids from a trackday, and i have one too. i think any video would be cool wether its a wheelie/stunting, track, street ride, whatever. anything that shows off the FZ6.
plus id be alot easier to find it this way than to have to search youtube and google.

W

wrightme43

Thats a great idea.

Nate also has a video on the Cherohala skyway, I linked it on the Dealsgap thread.
P.M. Dennis and he will probley set it right up.

W

wrightme43

who is dennis?

Sorry man, He is the guy that set this site up. Some Canadian dude Ehh. Always talking aboot beer. LOL

Here is his new Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you guy's using for video equipment?

+1! I am looking into getting a camera mount for my bike. I really like the ones that bolt the the gas cap screws on the tank. I think the one I like the most is made by SuperMoto. There is another one that I like that has a brace and the end and is able to swing up and down. I will try to get links later.

-bryan

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry man, He is the guy that set this site up. Some Canadian dude Ehh. Always talking aboot beer. LOL

Here is his new Avatar

STEVE!!! I laughed my *** off when I saw that picture.... where did u get it?

W

wrightme43

LOL, I dont remember, I am sorry. I have another one somewhere with Domo chasing down kittens to eat them.

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
^ thats what i got. i use some little hard rubber pieces under it for a bit more stabalization but normally its still real good. btw an R6 one will work too. then all you need is a miniDV camcorder. it cant be anything else like HDD or the vibrations will mess with it. i bought my JVC camcorder off ebay for like $120 shipped. its good enough and will accept an external camera (like a bullet cam). most cameras do this in fact as long as it has an A/V port. (which is what you use when you run it into a tv) now to get it off the camera and into a computer you usually use firewire. but you can also use one of those USB tv tuners that have RCA input jacks. to edit i use windows movie maker and it does alright. but any movie editing software will work.

Last edited:

zacknolden

Reaction score
Visit site
i think id be cool to start a members video thread and sticky them all. anyone agree? i know defyinertia has some really cool vids from a trackday, and i have one too. i think any video would be cool wether its a wheelie/stunting, track, street ride, whatever. anything that shows off the FZ6.
plus id be alot easier to find it this way than to have to search youtube and google.

Yep! This one's great! I saw one time a crazy, insane dirt-biking I just can't find it somewhere :Lurking: