Married man

Man,

Congrats. I got one thing to tell you that will make a hugh difference. COMMUNICATION.

It makes a world of difference.

Congrats once again.

Hope you two have a long, happy life together. Congrats!!

:justkidding::justkidding:

congratulations. if she's as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside you are a blessed fella. marriage is one of the greatest gifts there is. and only gets better when you throw kids into the mix. as was said... communication is key. and make it your goal in life to make every year with her better than the last. but mostly, congratulations.

Congrats! Just tell her you need to charge the bikes battery when you need to ride, usually takes a half or even all day. At least once a week. Good luck.

Congrats......and good luck, hopefully you dont need it.

By the way, thanks for sharing....and yes, you have a gorgeous bride.

:thumbup:

Congratulations man!! I'll be heading down that path in 20 weeks...will be just 25 when it all happens!!! :)

I hope you enjoy your lives together and to the full! :)

Congratulations!!! Smart man – have the bike first (speaking from experience, it’s harder to talk a wife into one).

The only advise I can give, patience and communication. After 5 years (drop in the bucket) we’re still working on it and it proves a HUGE success every day.

Congratulations!!! Smart man – have the bike first (speaking from experience, it’s harder to talk a wife into one).

The only advise I can give, patience and communication. After 5 years (drop in the bucket) we’re still working on it and it proves a HUGE success every day.

EVERY DAY?????? You mean we have to talk to our wives every day? :BLAA:

Congrats Brian! Keep it humorous and open communications and you'll enjoy many years together!

Back