Looking Good

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
After a much anticipated wait, the Puig dark smoke racing screen arrived. Looks so much better. Can't wait to try it out. Here's some comparison pictures to make ya'll jealous.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good, that thing is really tall, i wonder what the touring screen looks like...

I was "Playing" the other day to find out where the air hits on the bike and at speed you can feel the "Wall of air" that is the difference from the blocked and unblocked air and it barely cleared my tank bag. this screen is a definate must.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good, that thing is really tall, i wonder what the touring screen looks like...

I was "Playing" the other day to find out where the air hits on the bike and at speed you can feel the "Wall of air" that is the difference from the blocked and unblocked air and it barely cleared my tank bag. this screen is a definate must.

I was worried about the height also, the touring screen looked way to tall, i think this is a happy medium. I think the dark smoke helps take away some of the "too tall" look. Probably a clear one would appear out of place.

I'm 6'1" and right around 60MPH the wind seems to start becoming a nuisance, this should take care of that and it loks good too.