KTM - now these guys know how to sell their bikes

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
No laws were left unbroken during the filming.

Spending some big bucks for a "thrash it bike" but then again it would be fun. If only I could even touch a toe when sitting on a KTM.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
personally i like the exhaust. it looks different and unique and gives a bit of functional flair.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i guess they need a good camaign after sh!ting on Ewan McGreggor and Charlie Boreman (long way round/down)..how arrogant can a company be to say that the only want to associate their bikes with sucsess..in stepped BMW and the rest as they say is history

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is an awesome commercial! He cuts it so close passing on the outside in that tunnel!

I rode the 690 SMC at the LB Moto Show - it was a lot of fun. I accidentally (honestly!) power wheelied twice on that thing, and hit the rev limiter like crazy until I realized I had to shift a lot sooner than on the FZ! It was a blast to ride.

But then I rode the Super Duke.

Holy. F**king. S**t.

That is all. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot believe they can get away with airing that on TV without huge amounts of disclaimers! Well if KTM say it's okay to wheelie on motorways etc I'm gonna do it! :)

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Supermoto, it's like having a dirt bike with a street bike engine and wheels. Seems very versitle. Going offroad on our FZ6 is only a dream compared to that!

Very Nice:thumbup: