KTM - now these guys know how to sell their bikes

No laws were left unbroken during the filming.

Spending some big bucks for a "thrash it bike" but then again it would be fun. If only I could even touch a toe when sitting on a KTM.

personally i like the exhaust. it looks different and unique and gives a bit of functional flair.

i guess they need a good camaign after sh!ting on Ewan McGreggor and Charlie Boreman (long way round/down)..how arrogant can a company be to say that the only want to associate their bikes with sucsess..in stepped BMW and the rest as they say is history

That is an awesome commercial! He cuts it so close passing on the outside in that tunnel!

I rode the 690 SMC at the LB Moto Show - it was a lot of fun. I accidentally (honestly!) power wheelied twice on that thing, and hit the rev limiter like crazy until I realized I had to shift a lot sooner than on the FZ! It was a blast to ride.

But then I rode the Super Duke.

Holy. F**king. S**t.

That is all. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I cannot believe they can get away with airing that on TV without huge amounts of disclaimers! Well if KTM say it's okay to wheelie on motorways etc I'm gonna do it! :)

Supermoto, it's like having a dirt bike with a street bike engine and wheels. Seems very versitle. Going offroad on our FZ6 is only a dream compared to that!

Very Nice:thumbup:

Back