Just seen my member number

cashcrzzy

Meandering Member
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Whats wrong with 666 ??? The last 6 #`s in my serial # are 000666 :rockon::welcome: There aint nothing wrong with that ...
Greg A.
Can a mod change my member # to 666 and give fast blue one my number ?:thumbup::rolleyes:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can a mod change my member # to 666 and give fast blue one my number ?:thumbup::rolleyes:

I have no way to do it that i know of, other than maybe changing your names to each others names, but then you would have to swap passwords and log in as the other person's accounts. There may be a simpler way, but that is all that i can think of. the Member #'s go in order of who signed up first...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have no way to do it that i know of, other than maybe changing your names to each others names, but then you would have to swap passwords and log in as the other person's accounts. There may be a simpler way, but that is all that i can think of. the Member #'s go in order of who signed up first...
changing names won't work. Its the luck of the draw.

Nelly

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My job in High School was at a local chain pharmacy type store, like CVS. Every employee had an employee number to get 15% off at all the locations. Everytime we wanted the discount we had to give the cashier the number. Mine was 6666. They never believed it was real! But when you put the number in the register it comes up with name and address and I had my license to prove it was really me! Rock the number and ride like the devil :rockon: Like the devil, only safely.... ;)

Reaction score
Visit site
this is actually kinda funny...one of my customers was just this morning telling me about this...666 ctualyl means ceasar...back in those days they used numbers for names of ppl and over time ppl have given it the devil's term...but it actually originated from ceasar...he went on for about 20 min in details but i reall wasn't paying attention