Just Installed Scorpions & Puig Black Racing Screen... OH...MY......

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Hello Guys.

I though I ordered the one that wick001 did from Indysuperbikes, ISB-PUIG-34, but the one I got yesterday didn't fit at all. It was too wide and had this weird tab at the bottom that curled under the fairing.

Pablo
The link that Wick001 provided was for the 2005-2006 FZ6 Puig windscreen. Which is wierd cause I'm pretty sure Wick has an 07 or 08. I'm ready to order the Puig in dark smoke and really like Indysuperbikes.com but wanna make sure I order the right parts number???
WICK, can you help us out here......:confused:

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys...

It is best to call Indy Super Bikes first to confirm your order. Thats what I did. He also told me that they are out of the Smoke/Dark Smoke Puig screen until August, but I would call anyway. They only had the Black Puig screen in for the 07-08. (which I think looks best on my raven 08)

Everything for the FZ6 on their website doest show its for the 07-08, however they do have these items for the 07-08, their site just isn't updated. It's important to call them first, or make sure that you put your Bike Model & Year where it tells you on the order form. They will probably even call you to confirm your year, and order.

And as for that plastic flap under the seat in between the cans, it just slides into the license plate bracket. I have had no issues with the exhaust, except for it being totally awesome.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Guys.

I am a new member with an 08' FZ6 from Carlsbad CA and really like the site. I have a question regarding the Puig Black Racing Windscreen. I though I ordered the one that wick001 did from Indysuperbikes, ISB-PUIG-34, but the one I got yesterday didn't fit at all. It was too wide and had this weird tab at the bottom that curled under the fairing. I have already contacted Indysuperbikes about it but wanted the know if any of you have experienced the same thing?

Thanks.

Pablo

You bought the windscreen for a pre2007 FZ6, for sure.

mustnt grumble

Reaction score
Visit site
I have them too. And the Puig screen. They both rock. Not that I like to show it off, but here's my baby.

2462465248_16f77231e9.jpg

And a closeup of the screen.

2329807354_1a181b174a.jpg

Nice of you to take the 2nd pic outside your house, Your Majesty!
;)

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
i wish the US FZ6 would have those extra lights in the headlight. Everytime I look at my FZ6 head-on, that empty space in the headlights annoy the heck out of me. Good looking FZ6s guys. The puig windscreen will be my second major mod.