Just got hit by a cager

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts.
I had the bike checked out and it has a clean bill of health. I think it helped that the impact pushed me forward a bit with the clutch in.
It was funny, they gave me a big Kawasaki trailie as a courtesy bike but instead of taking full advantage, I just used it to get home and then back to the workshop. Probably just as well as it was the mechanic's own personal bike and not the dealerships as they were short of stock top fella I'm definitely using them again.
I saw the doc and in between looking at his album of classic bikes that it turns out he restores (including an AS3 like I used to own) he gave me a good looking over and showed me on a chart the muscles that have basically been stretched bythe impact. I've now got a bucket of anit inflamatories and some codeine. He offered to sign me off work butI prefer to go in and see how it goes.
As so far I'm only a bit stiff, I'm not overly keen on claiming unless it really starts to hurt, so I'll just see how it goes.

And you didn't climb the hood and kick in her windshield? Such restraint! Get the neck looked at, just in case. GRUMPY

I didnt get mad at the lady because she was just a nice middle aged lady who made a mistake.

In the meantime "may my good luck extend to you all"

ciaron.:thumbup: .

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Holy cow! :eek:

glad to hear you're okay; as others have said, get the tire (tyre) and rim checked just to be sure.

Getting rear-ended is one of my fears. A truck driver ran a red light today downtown and hit the Metro train...he was talking on his cell phone. No excuse!

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know what you have to do and how to do it but I don't believe that your FZ6 got out with no damage.
If she got her car wrecked she must bent something on your bike. I would take it to service for geometry checkup or something to verify that your frame is not bent or something.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bud that is crazy. Well glad you are okay man. Don't know how you kept it up congrats on that. O and make sure here insurance is going to pay for you neck injury if you have to go to a hospital. Take care.