Just bought a wrecked 07, parts and suggestions needed!

07FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys, I just picked up a wrecked 07 FZ6 with 2400 miles, it was put down lightly and isnt in too bad of shape. I spent the majority of my money on it and cant afford to pay retail for the parts I need.

UPDATE, Feb 12th

Thanks to several board members, and EBAY I now have all but the two following parts

Right side plastic cover that goes above the headlight (ronayers.com calls it a Mole)

Frame sliders

Let me know what you have, I appreciate the help. I have owned many bikes over the years, and I am excited to be an FZ owner, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Last edited:

MarcW

full throttle turd nugget
Reaction score
Visit site
i have a slightly scratched up right hand side underseat fairing, light surface scratches, for 10 bucks plus shipping. its black with silver FZ6 lettering.

Last edited:

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I should have a stock handle bar and bar ends available in a week or two. I'm swapping mine out for an aftermarket one.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the stock right hand side OEM mirror (2007) - virtually brand new.
$20.00 + shipping if you're interested PM me.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and hope the build goes well!

Does it run and drive ok?

Post some pics and you'll get a lot of help here!

07FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
MarcW, If you are talking right side when sitting on the bik, I already have a slightly scratched one for that side. The left is trashed.

nimzotech, I am pretty interested. See if you can get a shipping quote to 84010

Serraph, I would be quite interested, let me know a price shipped to my door and I will see if I am interested. I can pick up aftermarket bars all day long for $35 here in town, but like the idea of a stock bar myself. But if yours will cost me more I'd be better off getting one locally.

The bike runs great ( from the little riding I have done ) It does ride a little funny, but I may just not be used to the center of gravity on the bike yet, other than the few cosmetic blemishes It's a pretty dang good bike!

1v50uh.jpg

n58vgn.jpg

26fv00.jpg

djsegura

Reaction score
Visit site
I am kind of in the same boat I just bought a 05 FZ6 with some cosmetic damage. Besides buying used parts if you cant find what You need try ronayers.com I found out about them here. Right now they have free shipping and cheaper then alot of places for new parts. Good luck

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
07FZ6, when you replace that right mirror, let me know if you'd like to get rid of it other than toss it. I would like to have one to tinker with that isn't a part of my bike :) So, when you've replaced it, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

07FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
07FZ6, when you replace that right mirror, let me know if you'd like to get rid of it other than toss it. I would like to have one to tinker with that isn't a part of my bike :) So, when you've replaced it, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Ok sounds good. I wont need it after it comes off.

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Serraph, I would be quite interested, let me know a price shipped to my door and I will see if I am interested. I can pick up aftermarket bars all day long for $35 here in town, but like the idea of a stock bar myself. But if yours will cost me more I'd be better off getting one locally.

I can do $20 shipped. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll PM you after I take the stock bar off (hopefully this weekend).

Last edited:

07FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to Serraph, nimzotech, and tlang001 for the parts. It was great doing business with you, and you were all very quick to ship and extremely helpful!

All I need now is the Plastic Mole cover above the headlight, and a pair of frame sliders and the bike is ready to rock!

Oh... and good weather!!!!

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be swapping mine out with the T-Rex ones which are super quality, look great and cheap $23 ebay. If you want my existing extended ones I can give them to you for the price of shipping + $10. = ~ $13