FS: Various items - just bought a FZ6 and box of spare parts

fz6freak

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All, I just bought a FZ6 (first time poster) and a box of spare parts off of another FZ6. The bike came with a rectangular streetfighter headlight setup that I was not a big fan of, so I removed it and installed the VS02 kit from Vishnu. This whole process has left me with various parts that I would like to sell. Please let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you!

Available items (prices not including shipping from NC):
Stock headlight & bulbs (top tabs are broken) $85
Front fairing side plastics (slight rash as pictured) $40
Taillight (normal wear) $20
Kick plates (some light scratches) $45
Center stand (no mounting hardware) $10
Top triple (looks like it was sawed off of a wrecked FZ6) $30
Rear fender $20

Streetfighter related parts:
Rectangular streetfighter kit that came with my bike (some overspray and plastic if cracked, as pictured. Comes with all mounting hardware including, turn signals, and gauge mount. No instructions provided because it came on the bike, but installation is pretty self explanatory. If purchased I will do my best to help. $75
New VS02 mirrors and mounts $10
New VS02 turn signals $15

Please let me know if you would like any additional photos or details. As I continue to work on the bike, I will be posting more items!

norcalwelder

Reaction score
Visit site
PM sent about the front side fairings.

Hello All, I just bought a FZ6 (first time poster) and a box of spare parts off of another FZ6. The bike came with a rectangular streetfighter headlight setup that I was not a big fan of, so I removed it and installed the VS02 kit from Vishnu. This whole process has left me with various parts that I would like to sell. Please let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you!

Available items (prices not including shipping from NC):
Stock headlight & bulbs (top tabs are broken) $85
Front fairing side plastics (slight rash as pictured) $40
Taillight (normal wear) $20
Kick plates (some light scratches) $45
Center stand (no mounting hardware) $10
Top triple (looks like it was sawed off of a wrecked FZ6) $30
Rear fender $20

Streetfighter related parts:
Rectangular streetfighter kit that came with my bike (some overspray and plastic if cracked, as pictured. Comes with all mounting hardware including, turn signals, and gauge mount. No instructions provided because it came on the bike, but installation is pretty self explanatory. If purchased I will do my best to help. $75
New VS02 mirrors and mounts $10
New VS02 turn signals $15

Please let me know if you would like any additional photos or details. As I continue to work on the bike, I will be posting more items!