It's not the bike, it's the rider...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's wild! Always liked the Gold wing. A friend of mine used to have a naked one.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yellow Wolf.... old vid from I think 06', that guy can ride! of course rumors followed that he had thousands of dollars of suspension mods done to the wing, but I still say it absolutley is the rider more than the bike!!

Thanks for the video!

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Knee dragging on a Wing......,- and keeping his lane at all times, - I'm impressed!!

I know!:eek: What's even more incredible is that those guys were flicking those cows side-to-side right to the point of dragging hardware. Once you're dragging the side of you bike through a turn, you're at or very close to the limit, and those guys took it to the limit on every turn! Wow.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Yellow Wolf.... old vid from I think 06', that guy can ride! of course rumors followed that he had thousands of dollars of suspension mods done to the wing, but I still say it absolutley is the rider more than the bike!!

Thanks for the video!

I think the most impressive part is that it's TWO bikes dancing that way.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, that guy is really fast. After his turns he just accelerates like nothing holding back. He should dye his hair white :D, walk into a bar and talk trash to some squids riding liter bikes and bet them he can beat them. He could collect all day :D.

Dennis

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great riding, great road! :thumbup:

I wonder how the new "drainage" holes are going in the panniers! That guy was just about using them as outriggers! :eek:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great riding, great road! :thumbup:

I wonder how the new "drainage" holes are going in the panniers! That guy was just about using them as outriggers! :eek:

As per usual I have no idea what the aussie is talking about, lol.

Amazing video though. Most impressive part isnt the cornering....its the bit in between the corners when he flips that behemoth back and forth and locks it into the perfect angle every time.

Translation into Australian:

Jump pringle motion picture matey. Gotta say, the june bug of that there jingle wasn't the dipping and sticking, it was the trucky dunk over down there between the jingles themselves ain't it. Big ole bull of a barn getting caught up like that? Whoo-wee that'll get you every time, for damned sure.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As per usual I have no idea what the aussie is talking about, lol.

Amazing video though. Most impressive part isnt the cornering....its the bit in between the corners when he flips that behemoth back and forth and locks it into the perfect angle every time.

Translation into Australian:

Jump pringle motion picture matey. Gotta say, the june bug of that there jingle wasn't the dipping and sticking, it was the trucky dunk over down there between the jingles themselves ain't it. Big ole bull of a barn getting caught up like that? Whoo-wee that'll get you every time, for damned sure.

:rof: :rof:

I understood half of that ..... :confused::confused:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site