It's not the bike, it's the rider...

That's wild! Always liked the Gold wing. A friend of mine used to have a naked one.

Yellow Wolf.... old vid from I think 06', that guy can ride! of course rumors followed that he had thousands of dollars of suspension mods done to the wing, but I still say it absolutley is the rider more than the bike!!

Thanks for the video!

Knee dragging on a Wing......,- and keeping his lane at all times, - I'm impressed!!

I know!:eek: What's even more incredible is that those guys were flicking those cows side-to-side right to the point of dragging hardware. Once you're dragging the side of you bike through a turn, you're at or very close to the limit, and those guys took it to the limit on every turn! Wow.

Yellow Wolf.... old vid from I think 06', that guy can ride! of course rumors followed that he had thousands of dollars of suspension mods done to the wing, but I still say it absolutley is the rider more than the bike!!

Thanks for the video!

I think the most impressive part is that it's TWO bikes dancing that way.

Dang, that guy is really fast. After his turns he just accelerates like nothing holding back. He should dye his hair white :D, walk into a bar and talk trash to some squids riding liter bikes and bet them he can beat them. He could collect all day :D.

Dennis

Great riding, great road! :thumbup:

I wonder how the new "drainage" holes are going in the panniers! That guy was just about using them as outriggers! :eek:

Great riding, great road! :thumbup:

I wonder how the new "drainage" holes are going in the panniers! That guy was just about using them as outriggers! :eek:

As per usual I have no idea what the aussie is talking about, lol.

Amazing video though. Most impressive part isnt the cornering....its the bit in between the corners when he flips that behemoth back and forth and locks it into the perfect angle every time.

Translation into Australian:

Jump pringle motion picture matey. Gotta say, the june bug of that there jingle wasn't the dipping and sticking, it was the trucky dunk over down there between the jingles themselves ain't it. Big ole bull of a barn getting caught up like that? Whoo-wee that'll get you every time, for damned sure.

As per usual I have no idea what the aussie is talking about, lol.

Amazing video though. Most impressive part isnt the cornering....its the bit in between the corners when he flips that behemoth back and forth and locks it into the perfect angle every time.

Translation into Australian:

Jump pringle motion picture matey. Gotta say, the june bug of that there jingle wasn't the dipping and sticking, it was the trucky dunk over down there between the jingles themselves ain't it. Big ole bull of a barn getting caught up like that? Whoo-wee that'll get you every time, for damned sure.

:rof: :rof:

I understood half of that ..... :confused::confused:

Back