It's already started

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's that time again when people show their true colors. This was some guy hopefully going to a halloween party, you really can't tell in the pic but he was wearing high heels and yes he had trouble trying to shift gears. He was an accident waiting to happen.

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Well it's that time again when people show their true colors. This was some guy hopefully going to a halloween party, you really can't tell in the pic but he was wearing high heels and yes he had trouble trying to shift gears. He was an accident waiting to happen.
Well it's simple ...this guy was makeing a Bee line to a fag party .....!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a real BUZZ from this one.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like there's a fair bit of "buttock" protection in that outfit....it could catch on!

:eek:

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Great comments, that is why this site is so great because of the humor so many people have. My wife actually took the pic and sent it to me, she knew it was a guy becuase she saw his face through the front of his helmet. At least his outfit matched his bike.