Is your FZ6.......

Is your FZ6 paid for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saved 18 months for it...for something. Turned out it ws an fz6. Was gonna buy a hottub but gas started going up so much I thought a bike would be more practical:Sport:

I could have paid outright, but I'm still young and want to build a credit score so I financed 1/2 the total cost of the machine.

I started with 0 down, $69/month, paid on it for just about a year, then paid it off in full. What a nice feeling to get the title last week.

July 24, 2004. Paid cash, took three spins around the Chaparral parking lot and went home.

Should have paid cash. I wanted to attain some sort of credit though. I guess I could have gotten a $200 credit card and used that to build credit, but this was more fun.

I've heard somewhere, you can have anything you want as long as you can finance it. :thumbup: 2 years to go and counting

I took advantage of the no interest financing, then paid it off when it was over. It allows you to make interest on the money in your bank, as long as you make sure you pay it off right away.:thumbup:

Paid 91000 Danish Kroner on the nail for it.

Go on work it out with a currency convertor...I have not added a zero on the end either.

Steve

Paid with a credit card, got the airline miles and paid it off the following month to avoid interest fees. :rockon:

Ok... given Tom's post, I must amend mine a little bit. My wife has a Joann's card with no balance. We maxxed that card on the bike and paid cash for the rest. This was so she could get a bundle of Joann's bucks to spend. Then, once the transaction hit, she took the remaining money from the bank and paid the card off the next month. So.... ALMOST the same but it netted her $50 to spend... Still walked with the title though. :cheer: :rockon:

Back