I'm F-in bored

S

sportrider

so... what's going on? it has been in the low 40's in the morning and I hate it. I've only logged about 120 miles on the R1 in the last two weeks :(
is is summer yet? or at least friday?

Unfortunately, Its neither. I know it sucks but I have a solution to your boredom.... You could write my paper for me. :) haha
paper on what? I think there is a potential A+ to be written here!!!

62 and sunny here!! :rockon: The way the forecast looks, probably the last day I'm going to be able to say that for a LONG time. :(

Still Thursday here tho :thumbdown:

I'm so bored I was thinking about starting...

1. another oil thread
2. something controversial
3. a thread about "how to start a thread"
4.???
:D

I'm so bored I was thinking about starting...

1. another oil thread
2. something controversial
3. a thread about \"how to start a thread\"
4.???
:D

Orrr, you could grab your helmet and go get some scavenger hunt pictures!

I'm riding a different set of two wheels everyday to work now. A bicycle! It's pretty fun, except going home is all uphill...coming to work is awesome since I don't pedal much LOL. Do you live close to work?

It's great! I don't have to wait an extra hour to do a run after work to eat dinner. I've already gotten my 30minutes of heart crunching exercise both in the morning and afternoon to make an hour a day. I feel way better and (not that I have to) I save my gas for the canyons! Plus it's one less combustion engine off the road for commutes! It's only 10miles a day, but hey! it's doing my part and it's still two wheels...

catching myself attempting to hang off a bicycle almost ended badly twice LOL

I'm riding a different set of two wheels everyday to work now. A bicycle! It's pretty fun, except going home is all uphill...coming to work is awesome since I don't pedal much LOL. Do you live close to work?

It's great! I don't have to wait an extra hour to do a run after work to eat dinner. I've already gotten my 30minutes of heart crunching exercise both in the morning and afternoon to make an hour a day. I feel way better and (not that I have to) I save my gas for the canyons! Plus it's one less combustion engine off the road for commutes! It's only 10miles a day, but hey! it's doing my part and it's still two wheels...

catching myself attempting to hang off a bicycle almost ended badly twice LOL

I tried to hang off a 50cc stunt bike in full leathers......it hurt

yeah Sport Rider i have a paper to write as well, Needs to be 4-5 pages "Discussing the aerodynamic issues of the actual stall maneuver of transport category airplanes. What is critical and why are they designed to stall in a certain way?"

Its due by Mon for my Advanced Aerodynamics Class....thanx Sport Rider im going for a ride now u can jus e-mail it to me by sunday Thanx LOL :thumbup:

Im Bored too!! just got off work.

Low 40's means there's no ice on the road or snow in the air; get out and ride, dammit!
It was 28 this morning when I rode to work, and it's, I'd guess, low 40's now and I'm getting ready to go home.
Cold is Cool! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

It hit 70 here today. I snuck out 3 times and got 200 miles in.:rockon:

Tomorrow it's gonna SNOW. The long-term forecast is crap too. I guess I should start raking the leaves before they freeze to the ground....

so... what's going on? it has been in the low 40's in the morning and I hate it. I've only logged about 120 miles on the R1 in the last two weeks :(
is is summer yet? or at least friday?

Sorry to hear that, Danny. I rode the R1 out to the 243 through Banning, up to Idyllwild, over to Anza. Then across to Palomar, down the 76 to Oceanside and up the beach home.

300 gorgeous Fall miles..not bad for a Thursday afternoon..

wow! living here in the north west I have no choice but to ride in cold wet weather.but I have great wet weather gear.Firstgear Kilimanjaro coat, Fieldshear pants, Tourmaster boots, and alpine star dry stars. My daily commute is 30 miles each way. I stay warm and dry.The only thing is I have to get to work a little extra early to take all the gear off. any ways every time I hear someone complain about the rain I have to laugh.

paper on what? I think there is a potential A+ to be written here!!!

Well actually I've got 2... one is on Myocardial Infarctions (heart attack) and the other is on Johnny Cash. You can take your pick, or better yet write them both. Thanks, oh and they are due next week. :thumbup:

Back