Im Alive

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW....you are one lucky rider i tell ya....I wish you a full recovery and hopefully all your wound head properly. I love your spirit man. Many would never get back on two wheels again, but you are a true rider. Again, wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you get every cent out of this accident.
Good lucky bro.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
crazy pics man... I never got to see my bike after my last crash, but I bet it was similar... mangled front end with fairly ok rearend...

Keep us posted!

Izzy

Reaction score
Visit site
sorry about your bike and again, you look like you're up and running...any thoughts on selling that 2 Bros exhaust?

its funny you mentioned it. because it wasnt even scratched. if i get another fz6 then im keeping it. if not then i will definitly sell it. it only has one week of commuting on it.

Taiwanese

Reaction score
Visit site
holly sh*t...

You are really one lucky guy, compare to the bike your injury is nothing (don't mean it in a bad way).

Probably not worth repairing it.

I am selling mine if you are interested.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. Hopefully, the cager's insurance will hook you up. Take care and get well soon. I hope you'll be back riding PDQ.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
what are you doing legally?
I've always taken the stance that if the person not at fault is okay then it's no big deal as long as the person at fault pays to fix the cars.
In your case; however, you were injured and look to be impaired from day to day life. I'm sure many would tell you to get what you can. I don't know since I've never been hurt in an accident (knock on wood). Good luck!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

I had the worst monday of my life. on the way to work a red honda pulled left directly after the car i was following giving me only about one car length to try to stop. i didnt slow down much before i impacted her front end. it didnt help that she paniced and stopped in my lane.:spank: the fireman told me i flew about 25-30 feet. i ended up laying across my lane. i couldnt breath and i thought i was dying. sorry for the poor grammer, its tough typing with only one hand. thank God im alive!
Jesus mate,

I am glad you are OK. How fast were you going? that is some serious fork twistage.
Everyday we are all reminded of how lucky we are to be alive.
Heal up soon fella.

Nelly

PS
if you part your bike I will buy your seat and passenger grab rail. I hope you didn't do that to the tank with your plums..............

Last edited:

Izzy

Reaction score
Visit site
Jesus mate,

I am glad you are OK. How fast were you going? that is some serious fork twistage.
Everyday we are all reminded of how lucky we are to be alive.
Heal up soon fella.

Nelly

PS
if you part your bike I will buy your seat and passenger grab rail. I hope you didn't do that to the tank with your plums..............

I estimate 30mph slowing from 40mph. I will check to see what parts are still good.
When i was in the hospital i was wondering how i got the cuts and swelling around my crotch area. I thought it was from the windscreen but after seeing the bike i now know my inner thighs and pelvis crunched the tank. it even shows the paint on my riding pants. Everything still works.:thumbup:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Whoo!!! I just finally saw the pics. You are a lucky son of a gun to have only gotten hurt the amount that you did. Kudos to you and I hope that everything turns out fine with the lawyer/insurance stuff.

X

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy Rubble Batman...

Dude your a one lucky SOB, Glad you are doing better then your bike is :thumbup:

Gonna get another Fizzer?

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow! Glad your alive! as said many times before wish you a speedy recovery. As far as the girl.... Can you say public transportation.... I see so many woman and girls texting while they are driving.... and to think they wonder where those scratches come from on their car......

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
wow! Glad your alive! as said many times before wish you a speedy recovery. As far as the girl.... Can you say public transportation.... I see so many woman and girls texting while they are driving.... and to think they wonder where those scratches come from on their car......

LMAO I love going buy cars with huge dents or their bumpers are falling off and their sitting there jabbering away on their phone.. doing their makeup... I mean honestly how stupid could you be to not realize that doing that probably caused the damage to your car... there for DONT DO IT AGIAN!...

Sorry road rage came out a bit (and I'm not even on the road :ban:)

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
God Damn....:eek:

Izzy, I am glad you are relatively OK. From the looks of your Fizzer, it could have been much worse for you.:(

Hope you get better soon.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw the pics.... HOLY CRAP!!!! You've got a Guardian Angel man because that bike appears to have been in what I'd deem a fatal crash! You've reinforced the very reason I gear up even to make a quick run to the store on a hot day.

So glad you'll be OK!