Idiot sent me into the ditch!!!

Actually here's a little slice of reality that might get a few chuckles.
Where i'm currently living there have been 3 accidents behind my house in less than a year... actually make that 6 months... holy crap

I was involved with that cadillac (for those who have read the thread)

About a month ago someone driving a chevy lumina hit someone and drove off and the cops chased his car through the local Wallmart (no bull)

And, I swear no lie, this morning while on my way to school, in my car :( , I saw a small classic car dealer lot on the corner of the county road where a Dodge neon crashed into the lot. Like drove OVER the curb and into the rear of a very expensive looking Audi and that, consequently, hit some very nice looking classic chevy.

Who is licensing us Minnesotans to drive? :eek:

Actually here's a little slice of reality that might get a few chuckles.
Where i'm currently living there have been 3 accidents behind my house in less than a year... actually make that 6 months... holy crap

I was involved with that cadillac (for those who have read the thread)

About a month ago someone driving a chevy lumina hit someone and drove off and the cops chased his car through the local Wallmart (no bull)

And, I swear no lie, this morning while on my way to school, in my car :( , I saw a small classic car dealer lot on the corner of the county road where a Dodge neon crashed into the lot. Like drove OVER the curb and into the rear of a very expensive looking Audi and that, consequently, hit some very nice looking classic chevy.

Who is licensing us Minnesotans to drive? :eek:

More like, what's in the Koolaid? :BLAA:

Back