Was I wrongly "Lit Up" by the Cop?

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey.. what oil do you all run in your bikes and what kind of MPG do you all average?!

Stay away from Shell Rotella! I was riding by a Shell station a few weeks ago, and you know how this brand gasoline station often has a separate box shape light sign for each letter? Well, one of the box shaped letter signs was burned out. The only the box shaped sign letters that were working were the letters "H E L L"! Get a clue people! Kenny, this includes you.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stay away from Shell Rotella! I was riding by a Shell station a few weeks ago, and you know how this brand gasoline station often has a separate box shape light sign for each letter? Well, one of the box shaped letter signs was burned out. The only the box shaped sign letters that were working were the letters "H E L L"! Get a clue people! Kenny, this includes you.

Im 36 years old and I never noticed until a co-worker pointed it out yesterday that the FORD emblem actualy spells Turd ....... Im serious!!! the top of the O is open and the F is more like a T..... i'm getting your Clue man!! :BLAA: