I love my garage

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a new garage door today (the old one was pathetic) and reorganized a little bit... :BLAA:

4134923476_3fc0c00795_b.jpg

4134923712_332e623bcb_b.jpg

4134184177_b2892ca006_o.jpg

4135148302_2850be40a9_b.jpg

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice organization David! I hope I can get that organized next year! For now, it's a work in progress! But, I'm also running cable and ethernet out there and placing a PC and a TV. :D

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
I love your garage too!

I wish my garage was that organized, can I live in and rent yours.

It looks like it has everything I need a place to sleep, wash, work on my bike, and log on to the FZ6-Forum........... wait where's the bathroom.:BLAA:

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex,

I was born and raised in Long Beach, I went to Milliken High School, class of 1989.

Have you lived there long?

My father still lives in Long Beach, I really enjoyed growing up there.

brico

Reaction score
Visit site
i"m itching to respond again. i've lived in North America (Vancouver- Canada) for last 16 years (came from Europe) and still can not understand that people would have such a nice and big garage and yet keep their expensive cars outside exposed to elements (sun, snow, rain etc) and keep their $75 sofas, "storage" boxes (half empty) and junk they keep on bringing from within the house (UBG - used but good) eventually sell on garage sale getting half tank of gasoline worth of money. It would tear my hearth apart seeing my wife's BMW X5 SUV and my Audi S4 sitting out and my $56 junk in the garage. Somehow I managed to find space for my Fz6 so I can ride in and out easily so all of my motorized babies are well taken care off. Sorry but I had to comment ;-))

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
i"m itching to respond again. i've lived in North America (Vancouver- Canada) for last 16 years (came from Europe) and still can not understand that people would have such a nice and big garage and yet keep their expensive cars outside exposed to elements (sun, snow, rain etc) and keep their $75 sofas, "storage" boxes (half empty) and junk they keep on bringing from within the house (UBG - used but good) eventually sell on garage sale getting half tank of gasoline worth of money. It would tear my hearth apart seeing my wife's BMW X5 SUV and my Audi S4 sitting out and my $56 junk in the garage. Somehow I managed to find space for my Fz6 so I can ride in and out easily so all of my motorized babies are well taken care off. Sorry but I had to comment ;-))
Brico,

You have to imagine a different environment out where Wavex lives. I lived there or near there all of my life and there is no snow, 30 days of rain a year, and plenty of beautiful California sun that a little car wax handles easily.

I don't think that Wavex is dealing with the same elements as some of you.

What I got from the picture was a nice getaway or Man Cave as someone put it, who wouldn't want that.

Imagine a place to get away, work on your bike, lounge around, and look at the forum, all in the same area.

I'm jealous.

brico

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice Dave. As Bren said, "Nice MAN Cave".. Almost everything you could ever want.. Where's the beer fridge man??? ;)

:rockon:

Man's cave is on the soccer field, on a boat or in a pub but not stuck in a garage too close to winding and grinding. Guess I am married for too long.:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Two strollers, two bikes. That is probably the right ratio to keep your sanity.

Yeah, those strollers don't have any chicken strips either. Dave is already training the kids for when they get older and will ride with him!

Thanks FZ1inNH for the link to the official Man Cave site and I snagged this for us. :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLdced1joM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Man Cave[/ame]

Last edited: