hello from Serbia

aca035

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,my name is Aleksandar and i am from serbia.I ride Yamaha fazer s2 (blue).My english is bad so dont hate me:rockon:

Welcome man. I promise your English is better than my Serbian so no reason to hate huh? LOL

Glad your here. :welcome:

Welcom, nice to have you here. :welcome:
There`s some of us who strugling a bit to find rigth words in English writing, so you`r not alone. :D

:norway: Bored at work.....:eyebrow:

Hi,my name is Aleksandar and i am from serbia.I ride Yamaha fazer s2 (blue).My english is bad so dont hate me:rockon:

:welcome: Aleksandar! No hate at all! Glad to have you here!

At least you have the faster blue bike! :D

Hey! We don't hate anyone for their English. Even though when we read your post we try to read it with a Serbian accent!

Welcome! Welcome! From San Diego, Ca.

This is a great group at this forum and you will get a lot of good info and shared experience from a bunch of great folks here.

Again!:Flash: :welcome::Flash:

Hey Welcome! I've visited Romania right across the Danube from Serbia! We even went on a boat tour on the Danube and saw a few Serbian fishing boats. My girlfriend is from Drobeta Turnu-Sevrin. Your part of the world has some beautiful scenery. If Serbia looks anything like Romania, I am jealous of the area you get to ride your motorcycle in! I live in a city and mostly only ride around there. It takes a long time to get to nice countryside like you have. Enjoy your new motorcycle and stay safe! Post pics too!

Welcome, Aleksandar! Glad to have you here with us. Please post some photos of your rides...we'd all love to see pics of your country and your bike.

Back