Haynes manual

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't find a Haynes manual for our bike for some time and TODAY I found one...my god this thing is AMAZING.

I have the free download of the service manual on my computer which I got off the forum but it is so much better to have it in paper format! Its been 20 pound well spent! :)

I also bought oil (castrol GPS 10W30 as recommended by yamaha)...so i'm looking forward to doing all that work tomorrow! :)

If you have been considering getting this manual...get it!!

EDIT: I should mention that the haynes manual and the online service manual are not the same thing...the haynes manual is all photographs so you dont have to guess!! The wiring diagrams are so easy to follow...colour coded with correct wire patterns! :)

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
A Haynes is a must if you ask me.
I've had one for every single vehicle I have ever owned!

Also makes a good trip down memory lane to have a look at the workshop bookshelf, - listing all of them as Haynes manuals :)

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I totally rebuilt my CB250RS from bits with a Haynes manual. Even the wiring diagram made sense to a colourblind electric numb-nuts like me

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you order those manuals on line? My Yamaha dealer will want a fortune for it. I supposed I could go to Haynes Manual on Google. You can find everything on Google. Thanks :thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited: