Got the bike out yesterday...

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Good thing the crust on top of the snow was pretty tough...
0322081236b.jpg

0322081237a.jpg

0322081243a.jpg

It got kind of soft.....

0322081243b.jpg

So we had do do some digging towards the end, and it was a chilly 1.5hr ride back home... but i'm glad to have it back on the road again! The girl and I took a ride today, I'm just excited to be on the open road with it again! :rockon:

and yeah... stock tires don't do so well on snow/ice... :p

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is in Burlington? I wouldn't think you had so much leftover snow. In Newton it all melted...
Dani

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on getting the bike out, are you in Burlington Mass? i know thats what your profile says, but that seems like a lot of snow for Mass. Even 40 miles south of me (Still in NH) they are almost clear of snow.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you on a New England ride this summer.

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Up in New London, NH. Stored it in the family's garage for the winter.
There was still a good 2 feet of snow on the driveway! ;)

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, i'm planning on getting into riding with others this summer. My car hasn't moved in 3 cars, i'm pretty excited!... although i really need some better gloves :eek:

ash1e

Reaction score
Visit site
Good thing the crust on top of the snow was pretty tough........
and yeah... stock tires don't do so well on snow/ice... :p

Yeah, I was confused by your address too. I was in Burlington this weekend visiting family and it was all clean there.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Andyjo, do you both ride or just you? The wife and i are always looking for other couples to ride with during the summer. I am sure we will still ride if you go 2-up, but it is cool to have the women ride their own. And it looks like the FZ fits her well too.

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Andyjo, do you both ride or just you? The wife and i are always looking for other couples to ride with during the summer. I am sure we will still ride if you go 2-up, but it is cool to have the women ride their own. And it looks like the FZ fits her well too.
The FZ it quite a bit too tall for her, she does like to ride on the back though. I've been trying to get her to learn, i might just buy her a ninja 250 this summer to get her into it. But yeah, I'm game for riding w/ you guys and i'm sure she would be too... once i fix it.... :eek:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just realized I saw one of your pictures yesterday on an Ottawa, Canada MC Forum - the power of the internet!

I saw it on the local forum too, I had fun screwing with the guy, since he apparently knows you and i mentioned more about the situation then he had posted..