FZ8 Official picture

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

2010 Yamaha FZ8: official first picture - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

yamaha-fz8-front.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just checking, it's not April 01! It sorta had to happen, where there is smoke, there is normally fire....leaked reports of this bike have been around a while as most of us know...

Cant wait to see the Specs!

:rockon:

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
The front end is already turning me off... but not a deal breaker yet.. I hope at least they keep the essence of the current FZ6 alive with this new model...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tank looks FZ6 esque, the gold, inverted (looking) forks are a promising feature. I for one, can't wait to see the rest of it!

I wonder if there will be a 1/4 faired version available as well?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so if it is a 2010, does that mean only for europe??? wonder if it will even make it over to the us... I'd put a deposit down right now if it was priced right..

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
...expect mid-level componentry better than the basic XJ6 range, but not quite as high quality as the race-spec kit on the 2010 R6.

Love the headlight, and sounds like they want to keep it sporty as well.
I hate to sound pessimistic, but I would be surprised to see this make it to our shores. Eventually sure, but it might be a couple of years.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see that they will spare any buyers from having to do the dual headlight mod.

I will keep my options open, as I still have my mind set on the Ducati Multi-Strada.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad the FZ line will continue with this model. Hope it's not just for Europe though. If so I will have to check one out next time I'm in Scotland.

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad the FZ line will continue with this model. Hope it's not just for Europe though. If so I will have to check one out next time I'm in Scotland.

I will wait for a second series as I find brand new models always have teething problems for a year or so(like the TPS on the first FZ6).

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks badass so far. But who knows about it's power train, suspension and what the tail section looks like. I'm sure it will still be limited to match the competition and keep overall costs low.