FZ6 Panniers

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys

Ive found out that with work im now going to be riding between Belfast and Norwich (uk) on a regular basis its a distance of 275 miles! on boring motorways!

What im after is a reccomendation for decent panniers or a good luggage solution im looking at carrying kit to last up to 4-5 days at a time!

I could use my car but the bike is way more fun !

thanks in advance

Andy

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
SW Motech rack and GIVI V-35 saddlebags.

The bags are enormous and will hold all you need for the week.
The racks will quickly detach from the bike, leaving it looking almost stock.
And they look really good.

fz6blue

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you got any idea of how those v35s could be added without moving the indicators Fred? Maybe smaller storks on the indicators or do you reckon there wouldn't be enough space still? I don't like the idea of moving them further back.

I currently have:
Givi topbox - E460
Givi soft luggage frame
Givi soft panniers - T449
Givi tank bag - T429

With my current combo for long trips I've got so much space I don't know what to do with it but I would like to have the givi v35's still as waterproofing is an issue with soft luggage.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys

Ive found out that with work im now going to be riding between Belfast and Norwich (uk) on a regular basis its a distance of 275 miles! on boring motorways!

What im after is a reccomendation for decent panniers or a good luggage solution im looking at carrying kit to last up to 4-5 days at a time!

I could use my car but the bike is way more fun !

thanks in advance

Andy

http://www.600riders.com/forum/touring-traveling/10852-luggage-luggage-more-luggage.html

Happy Hunting!

-bryan

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Shad!

ShadTopcase2.jpg

ShadTopcase1.jpg

ShadTopcase3.jpg

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a massive Givi top box (although not the biggest out there) and soft pannier racks. They work brilliantly and I got them really cheap. Checkout my site link below and click on FZ6 mods for details.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Givi bags on the standard Givi mounts. You can fit the E21s for regular use, or something bigger for everything-including-the-hairdryer. The E21s were as much as I needed for daily use and the odd camping trip. They're no wider than the handlebars, so they're good for lanesharing.

s29.jpg

fz_HDR5.jpg

lfc5

Reaction score
Visit site
hi just got onto this page and was looking info on how to fit oxford panniers and tailpack to my fz 6 can you tell me how you got on what you used and is there any pics cheers