First Post, Check my new FZ6 out !

chrissmith4483

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my fist time posting. I have been busy in the garage getting my newly bought(used but new to me) Fz6 looking right. Here are some before and afters. I will also be syncing my throttle bodies soon :) The Mods I have done include Two Brothers dual aluminum cans, juice box, battle axe bt023 front and rear, new grips, lower fairing panels from ebay, flush mounted front turn signals, carbon fiber mirrors, clear alternatives led tail light with integrated turn signals, and a custom paint job including windshield. I plan on getting some orange rim tape, heated grips, custom seat.
Thanks for looking.

Also, I am requesting a picture or two of the air cutoff hose on the air box. I am trying to do the AIS bypass mod and can't seem to find the right place to plug it. I used the search on the forum and found a good tutorial, but no pics. I plan on syncing the throttle bodies because the two brothers cans made the exhaust popping more noticeable.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me be the first to :welcome: you,chrissmith4483

You've started off great with your Tangerine Dream Bike!
Please get your UPS delivery person a drink cuz she looks a little warm!
:spank:

Enjoy the great people here on the forum!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i like everything about your bike bar the windshield.... that chick digs!!:thumbup: oh and welcome

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
I can dig the orange, it grows on you!

However, I'm on the fence about the bottom fairing - I think your bike would look mean as hell without it.

Nonetheless, I applaud your efforts :cheer:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my fist time posting. I have been busy in the garage getting my newly bought(used but new to me) Fz6 looking right. Here are some before and afters. I will also be syncing my throttle bodies soon :) The Mods I have done include Two Brothers dual aluminum cans, juice box, battle axe bt023 front and rear, new grips, lower fairing panels from ebay, flush mounted front turn signals, carbon fiber mirrors, clear alternatives led tail light with integrated turn signals, and a custom paint job including windshield. I plan on getting some orange rim tape, heated grips, custom seat.
Thanks for looking.

Also, I am requesting a picture or two of the air cutoff hose on the air box. I am trying to do the AIS bypass mod and can't seem to find the right place to plug it. I used the search on the forum and found a good tutorial, but no pics. I plan on syncing the throttle bodies because the two brothers cans made the exhaust popping more noticeable.

LOL this looks like the orange one I posted on the forum a few months ago. Very Nice and WELCOME!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/29568-orange-fz6-o_o.html

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

humantrafficcone.jpg

chrissmith4483

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, i figured some would like it and some would not... I guess that's why they say variety is the spice of life huh? Anyways, glad to be on the forum. My motivation for the color was this sweet Lamborghini that cruises downtown Portland frequently. I might not have that car, but I've got something that is the same color and sounds very similar(I mean, like it would sound if it was 4 cylinders instead of 10 or 12) Two brothers with no baffles are pretty freaking close...
Also, as most of you will agree, pictures never do a bike justice. It looks much better in person, and the fairing really does match up.

on another note: I went cruising with my dad earlier before rain hit. He's got a Honda Vtx 1800 with Vance and Hines(very loud) We pulled up to a red light and the guy next to us said "hey nice bike" my dad said thanks and the guy said "no, the other one" :)

Last edited: