Finally Got my Powerbronze Lowers Painted

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got the painted lowers on and my HID lights put in. Paint matches perfectly. It took them down to a local body shop with my side panel which they used to match the paint. I was costly, $300 buck but they did a smoking job. They actually went over the quoted time time but they only charge the $300 because that's what he quoted.

CIMG2106.JPG

CIMG2107.JPG

CIMG2105.JPG

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
looks very nice and clean :thumbup:

Just washed. I haven't been riding for two weeks and it was nice to get the bike out. I added the TS seat, FZ bars with bar backs, the lowers, HID projection lights and still have to add the new rear tire. I think I'll give my bank account a breather for now.

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been eyeing a set of these lately. I'm curious about installation ease/difficulties as well as access to oil filter, drain plug etc. Any issues?

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been eyeing a set of these lately. I'm curious about installation ease/difficulties as well as access to oil filter, drain plug etc. Any issues?

The hardest part of the install is getting all the brackets lined up in the correct place but take your time and it's not to bad. I did use the soft side of some velcro tap on the inside of the headlight fairing to stop the lowers from being marked.

Fairing don't have to come off to do oil changes.

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was think about bending the bracket to the rear and drilling the mounting whole in the fairing then cutting out the whole for the frame sliders

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was think about bending the bracket to the rear and drilling the mounting whole in the fairing then cutting out the whole for the frame sliders

Before I had the fairings painted saw that if I moved the bracket to a rearward bolt location on the engine that a frame slider could be installed. I started my search for a extra long slider that would work and never found one so gave up the idea.