New mods

BlueRider461

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally just got new tires at 3200 miles as I wanted to see if the feel would be better than the stock BT20's. I ended up with Michelin Pilot Road 2CT's and they seem to work way better and feel more confident than the stock tires. This is my first street bike and I am pleased to see what good rubber can do to improve the bike.

I also put on the lower black cowl from Powerbronze and will probably have it painted to match the cobalt blue. I added the rear Hyper lights which make a HUGE difference from the rear of the bike in the day and night time. I also picked up the Yamaha GYTR seat on Ebay for $125 and would say this is a much better seat than stock as it has a better seat cover that allows you to move around the bike way easier than stock and after 100 miles on the seat I can still throw down another 100+ without needing to stop. Along with the 2 Bros Pipes and Juice Box & K&N filter I am done for now..

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally just got new tires at 3200 miles as I wanted to see if the feel would be better than the stock BT20's. I ended up with Michelin Pilot Road 2CT's and they seem to work way better and feel more confident than the stock tires. This is my first street bike and I am pleased to see what good rubber can do to improve the bike.

I also put on the lower black cowl from Powerbronze and will probably have it painted to match the cobalt blue. I added the rear Hyper lights which make a HUGE difference from the rear of the bike in the day and night time. I also picked up the Yamaha GYTR seat on Ebay for $125 and would say this is a much better seat than stock as it has a better seat cover that allows you to move around the bike way easier than stock and after 100 miles on the seat I can still throw down another 100+ without needing to stop. Along with the 2 Bros Pipes and Juice Box & K&N filter I am done for now..

Your 2 Bros seems a little off....not symmetrical.

BlueRider461

Reaction score
Visit site
The only other way for the pipes to fit was to have the ends face in rather than out. I recently saw another bike with the same setup and he had it facing in which looked strange.

The K&N filter seems to work fine with the pipes and juice box.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good. I am thinking of the Two Brothers Carbon Fiber for my FZ6. I also need tires this winter so will be forking out some cash this winter. :D