Fancypants Photo Shoot

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: Alright, alright... I added a pic of the model that I took with my crappy iPhone cam, and a small version of one of her "pro" shots where she's holding my helmet. Enjoy! :p

Hey guys,

Fairly new to the forum, but participating more and more as the days go by. My name's Dave, pleased to meet you all :)

Given the beautiful weather in Alberta this past weekend, I was of course out on the motorcycle ripping up the awesome routes nearby.

On Saturday, I paired up with an aspiring photographer and model in order to take some shots of her out in scenic locations, using my 2008 FZ6 as a prop. During the shoot, the photographer took some high resolution photos of my bike for fun and gave me a set of the shoot for free.

Please note that these photos have not been post-edited whatsoever… No touch-ups, colour correction, or photoshop… I’m super impressed with the guy’s skills. :)

And NO, the model is not in the photos! :p

Enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback/comments/questions!

-Dave

Last edited:
Very nice pics!! That was sweet of him to give you some free shots of your bike. :thumbup:

Cool shots!

Looks like you need new tires from what I can see in the front...

Front isn't too bad but could use replacement... On the rear I'm nearly at the bead though... I figure 400km more tops... These tires have 10,500km on them though so I guess they're due :p

Appreciate the heads up!

:welcome: Dave.......

nice shots.......and you don't need a model in there anyway!?!?! The bike & the scenery are pretty enough!

Thanks dude! I think that most of the people on this forum, yourself included, can agree that the ride is sweet - we all have one! :)

So very true. I'm partial to the Raven models as well as my color. And then there are bikes that make your heart skip a beat. Wolfman's bike almost gives me fits. Wavex's 2nd streetfighter...and so on :) I live vicariously through quite a many posts on here :) hehe

I don't see any snow, where is her bikini? Every photographer knows models get in bikini's for sportbikes. FYI for next time, thanks for sharing still, I am not complaining, just saying.....

I don't see any snow, where is her bikini? Every photographer knows models get in bikini's for sportbikes. FYI for next time, thanks for sharing still, I am not complaining, just saying.....

It's possible that I simply didn't post the bikini pics :thumbup:

Keep working on her, tell her about all us drooling fools and she might let you post them. Unless it's you, then c'mon man, quit holding out.

Back