Fancypants Photo Shoot

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: Alright, alright... I added a pic of the model that I took with my crappy iPhone cam, and a small version of one of her "pro" shots where she's holding my helmet. Enjoy! :p

Hey guys,

Fairly new to the forum, but participating more and more as the days go by. My name's Dave, pleased to meet you all :)

Given the beautiful weather in Alberta this past weekend, I was of course out on the motorcycle ripping up the awesome routes nearby.

On Saturday, I paired up with an aspiring photographer and model in order to take some shots of her out in scenic locations, using my 2008 FZ6 as a prop. During the shoot, the photographer took some high resolution photos of my bike for fun and gave me a set of the shoot for free.

Please note that these photos have not been post-edited whatsoever… No touch-ups, colour correction, or photoshop… I’m super impressed with the guy’s skills. :)

And NO, the model is not in the photos! :p

Enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback/comments/questions!

-Dave

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice pics!! That was sweet of him to give you some free shots of your bike. :thumbup:

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool shots!

Looks like you need new tires from what I can see in the front...

Front isn't too bad but could use replacement... On the rear I'm nearly at the bead though... I figure 400km more tops... These tires have 10,500km on them though so I guess they're due :p

Appreciate the heads up!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Dave.......

nice shots.......and you don't need a model in there anyway!?!?! The bike & the scenery are pretty enough!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks dude! I think that most of the people on this forum, yourself included, can agree that the ride is sweet - we all have one! :)

So very true. I'm partial to the Raven models as well as my color. And then there are bikes that make your heart skip a beat. Wolfman's bike almost gives me fits. Wavex's 2nd streetfighter...and so on :) I live vicariously through quite a many posts on here :) hehe

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see any snow, where is her bikini? Every photographer knows models get in bikini's for sportbikes. FYI for next time, thanks for sharing still, I am not complaining, just saying.....

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see any snow, where is her bikini? Every photographer knows models get in bikini's for sportbikes. FYI for next time, thanks for sharing still, I am not complaining, just saying.....

It's possible that I simply didn't post the bikini pics :thumbup:

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep working on her, tell her about all us drooling fools and she might let you post them. Unless it's you, then c'mon man, quit holding out.