Eyewitness Bike wreck.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will however say the new director of the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) rides a Harley and she is trying to push through a National helmet law. That fight will be very interesting indeed.

I hope there is a national helmet law implied, it would save a lot of lives whether they like it or not...

W

wrightme43

Well out of all the people I know that ride bikes here. Not alot. I know one guy that consistently rides with a full face helmet no gear. The rest no helmets, no gear except one guy who wears a beany helmet untill he gets away from his wife. Thats the funniest of them all to me.

One place I go almost everytime they try to make fun of me for wearing gear. No big deal, I just tell them if its my turn to wreck, I wont have to go home and get it. LOL Seeing another rider in KY with a full face ACTUALLY ON THIER HEAD is rare. Usually it is on the head backwards cruising the mall area, or on the helmet lock, or not strapped.

I love riding, I would hate to have it cut short by something I could prevent.

W

wrightme43

On the helmet LAW, nope totally against it. IF you dont wear a helmet your a freaking idiot, but I hate nanny laws. If you stick your face in a lawn mower your a freaking idiot, but we dont need a law telling you not to. Seatbelt laws are bullcrap too. I always wear mine, but I dont like law mandating it.